Armstrong Downes Commercial is an award winning private, owner-led, tier two construction company that strives for excellence in construction and health and safety. We are based in Lower Hutt and cover the greater Wellington region. Our projects range from $1 million – $30 million plus. We cover the full construction sector including education, human and animal health, retirement complexes, retail buildings, high end residential, social housing and earthquake strengthening work.
We’re large enough to keep challenged on multi-million dollar scale projects, but small enough to have a strong company culture where everybody can make a valuable contribution towards our success.
Given our success and strong pipeline of work, we are looking to expand our team of Site Managers. If you consider yourself a cut above the rest and you love variety and autonomy and can bring the same customer care to your work that we practice, we’d love to hear from you.
What we’re looking for:
- Minimum 6 years’ experience in commercial construction
- Full Drivers Licence
- Site Safe Gold card or above
- Expert construction knowledge
- Sound decision making and management skills
- Some programming exposure
- Competent creating eight week look-aheads
- Owns and leads Site Health & Safety
- Experienced cost/budget manager
- Trade Qualified
What you can expect:
- Competitive salary
- Career advancement opportunities
- Positive and supportive work culture
- Training opportunities
- Active social club
If you are interested in this position, please email your CV to our Talent Manager at email@example.com.