Armstrong Downes Commercial is an award winning private, owner-led, tier two construction company that strives for excellence in construction and health and safety. We are based in Lower Hutt and cover the greater Wellington region. Our projects range from $1 million – $30 million plus. We cover the full construction sector including education, human and animal health, retirement complexes, retail buildings and earthquake strengthening work.
We’re currently growing and therefore expanding our team. We’re large enough to keep challenged on multi-million dollar scale projects, but small enough to have a strong company culture where everybody can make a valuable contribution towards our success.
Given our success and consistently strong growth, we are looking to expand our team of Senior Quantity Surveyors. If you consider yourself a cut above the rest and you love variety, challenge and autonomy and can bring the same customer care to your work that we practice, we’d love to hear from you.
What we’re looking for:
- A minimum of 10 years industry experience
- A relevant tertiary qualification
- Commercial main contractor experience
- Impeccable time management, organisation and relationship management skills
- Commercial astuteness
- Proven record of performance and delivery
- Experience mentoring and coaching staff
- Client liaison experience that ensures positive financial outcomes for each project
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Sound knowledge of New Zealand contract law and building techniques
What you can expect:
- Positive, inclusive and supportive work environment
- Career development and training opportunities
- Fun and active social club
- Opportunity to help shape the future of the company
- A variety of challenging and complex project work
If you are interested in this position, please email your CV to our Talent Manager at email@example.com.