ADC is an award winning private, owner-led, tier two construction company that strives for excellence in construction and health and safety. We are based in Lower Hutt and cover the greater Wellington region. Our projects range from $1 million – $30 million plus. We cover the full construction sector including education, human and animal health, retirement complexes, retail buildings and earthquake strengthening work.
We’re currently growing and therefore expanding our team. We’re large enough to keep challenged on multi-million dollar scale projects, but small enough to have a strong company culture where everybody can make a valuable contribution towards our success.
Given our success and consistently strong growth, we are looking to expand our team of Foremen. If you consider yourself a cut above the rest and you love variety and autonomy and can bring the same customer care to your work that we practice, we’d love to hear from you.
What we’re looking for:
- 5 years’ commercial construction experience
- Drivers Licence
- Site Safe Gold card
- Certificate in carpentry or equivalent
- Experience using and competent with all tools required
- Self managing, highly organised and planning skills
- Sound decision making
- Expert skills and construction knowledge
- Ability to pass pre-employment and random drug tests
What you can expect:
- Competitive salary
- Career advancement opportunities
- Positive and supportive work culture
- Training and career development
- Active social club
- Buying privileges
Please apply by sending us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org