We are very proud to be apart of this build to help grow the Petone community.
The build included:
- Structural upgrade of the existing warehouse structure.
- Division of space into two tenancy spaces.
- A new drive thru loading dock.
- Structural floor built above to form a third tenancy space.
The ground floor is home to the new Palmers Garden Centre.
- Includes a toilet block, mezzanine offices, an exterior yard with canopy and a glazed entry vestibule with entrance ramps.
- The yard slab required approximately 1300m2 – 130m3 of concrete.
Special Info / Challenges:
- A new Garden Canopy was imported all the way from Holland.
- A new Entrance Vestibule was installed in glazed structural steel with high level clerestory windows.