This project was to create a base for the New Zealand Police Dive Squad to operate from, including cleaning, storing and loading their equipment, maintenance of equipment and processing of information in an office and briefing space.
The build included:
- Internal construction in the existing unit with minor work to roof for services.
- A purpose built mezzanine floor including changing rooms with toilets and showers, office space and kitchen and break-out area.
- A custom-built wash down area for cleaning equipment.
- Drying rooms and storage units.
- Workshop for maintaining equipment including a wet area.
- Dive tank filling facilities.