This purpose-built 3,625m2 sports complex is combining various local sports clubs into one facility which includes areas for indoor squash and indoor grass sports.
The two main courts on the ground level have movable walls that roll along the floor opening up the space to convert the two courts into six multi use areas. Solar panels will cover the roof to provide power for the complex and to run any excess power back into the main grid.
The upper level houses a commercial kitchen, two bars and function facilities that have screens and projectors. These rooms can be made into one big area or into smaller function rooms.
The ground floor has changing rooms and a wet area at the rear of the building to cater for the outdoor sports, players can come in with muddy boots and get cleaned up without having to walk through the main facility. There is a reception area, office spaces and sauna also located on the ground floor. The integrated online booking system allows the clubs to book their games at the sports centre with ease.
- Concrete pour of 1200 m3.
- Insitu Floor Slab with various floor coverings including carpet, vinyl, floor tiling, and Degadur coatings to floors.
- Structural steel wall frame and roof frame.
- Precast concrete wall panels to front section.
- Aluminium windows and timber infill framing to central section, and concrete masonry to rear section.
- Fire protection
- Lift services