This project comprised a new Capital City Ford & Mazda facility, replacing an old printer office and workshop. Alterations were made to the existing building to create offices and a car workshop.
The build included:
- Merging of two building into one large facility
- Seismic strengthening to all openings within the warehouse
- Creating multiple services entrances
- Preparation work for our client to install 21 car lifts
- Entrance canopy
- Ramps for vehicles to enter the building
- Modern show room
- Lunch room
- New storage rooms
- New car wash and preparation area
Special Info / Challenges:
Asbestos was found to be present in the building. This had to be completely removed (in compliance with Asbestos Removal Standards) before alterations could commence.